BSL Healthy Minds provides psychological therapy for Deaf people. We offer support in British Sign Language (BSL) to those who are experiencing depression, anxiety or similar mental health problems.
We can support Deaf people experiencing:
- Mild to moderate depression or anxiety
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
- Low Self-Esteem
- Confidence problems
- Family or work stresses
- Identity issues
All our qualified therapists are Deaf or fluent BSL users. Some of our therapists support Deaf people who do not sign. We can match you with a therapist to suit your communication needs.
We can help Deaf people:
- aged over 16
- living in the UK
- who use BSL or do not sign
If you want to talk to someone about how you are feeling, see how to get referred.