Classification: Full-time (37 hours), permanent
Salary: £37K – £40K per annum
Candidate Pack: Trusts Statutory Fundraising Manager Candidate Pack
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and results-driven Trusts & Statutory Fundraising Manager. The opportunity will involve implementing SignHealth’s strategic and operational plans for Trusts, Foundations & Statutory fundraising to achieve increasing levels of income, in accordance with SignHealth’s strategic plan.
To be successful in the role, you need:-
- Proven experience of raising funds from Charitable Trusts, Foundations & Statutory sources
- Experience of managing high value grant reporting and growing income sources
- University degree qualification or equivalent in relevant field
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically in writing in a highly persuasive style capable of attracting high-level and retaining multi-year grants
- Ability to self-manage with high levels of initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to manage relationships across teams and departments
- Knowledge of Deaf Culture or willingness to learn
- Have a positive attitude and commitment
- Desirable experience of using DonorFlex
Applications from D/deaf people are encouraged!
The successful candidate will be subject to references which are satisfactory to us.
Sounds like you? Apply now by sending across your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in this role to
Applications close Monday 26 September 2019.