Full-time, for one year (maternity cover)
Salary £ 17,160 plus sleep-in allowance
The salary is based on a 40 hour week. Housing Support Workers are expected to sleep over, once all checks and inductions are completed, and will be paid for this in addition to salary at a rate of £31.74. Sleep-ins are counted as part of the working week.
We are looking for a person who is interested in a challenging position, working with a dedicated team of staff offering support to Deaf people with mental health problems/needs in this registered care home. Ideally offer the following:
• Previous experience of working in a residential/care setting
• Good level of British Sign Language and knowledge of Deaf culture
• A belief in, positive attitude and commitment to equal opportunities and the empowerment of tenants
• Ability to work as part of a team
• NVQ Level 2 Health and Social or the Care Certificate
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a stakeholder pension scheme and a child care voucher scheme – after a qualifying period, excellent training opportunities, 22 days holiday per year plus days in lieu of the statutory Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check at an enhanced level & Independent Safeguarding Adults clearance.
Please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Voice 01132 457991 Mini 0113 245 7992, Fax 01132 457993
Deadline for applications is 8th September, interviews will be held on 15th September 2017.