Full Time Housing Support Worker
Salary £16,286 – £17,160 (dependent on experience) plus sleep-in allowance
The salary is based on a 40 hour week. Housing Support Workers are expected to sleep over, once all checks and inductions are completed, and will be paid for this in addition to salary at a rate of £31.74. Sleep-ins are counted as part of the working week.
We are looking for a person who is interested in a challenging position, working with a dedicated team of staff offering support to Deaf people with mental health problems/needs in this Supported Living Scheme. Ideally offer the following:
• Previous experience of working in a residential/care setting
• Good level of British Sign Language and knowledge of Deaf culture
• A belief in, positive attitude and commitment to equal opportunities and the empowerment of tenants
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good people skills
In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
- a stakeholder pension scheme
- child care voucher scheme
- excellent training opportunities
- 22 days holiday per year
- plus days in lieu of the statutory Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check at an enhanced level & Independent Safeguarding Adults clearance.
Please contact for an application form.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice: 0161 747 8156
- Minicom: 0161 747 8155
- Fax: 0161 747 2566
Aim in the personal welfare or educational services field within the meaning of the Equality Act 2010.