Classification: Full-time (37 hours), permanent
Salary: £29K – £32K per annum
Candidate Pack: Fundraising Executive Candidate Pack
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious professional with a strong track record of successful fundraising in the voluntary sector? Are you able to demonstrate an ability to lead the development of our fundraising plans and raise the profile of our charity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated fundraiser with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills at SignHealth. Experienced in building effective relationships and developing opportunities with stakeholders, you will have also have an ability to work to agreed fundraising targets. You will provide key support for developing and diversifying our income as led by the Director of Communications & Fundraising.
About our organisation:
SignHealth, a national charity, committed to achieving better access to and equality of health provision within the UK for Deaf people. SignHealth works in the fields of supported living, counselling, advocacy, outreach and health promotion for Deaf people with mental health conditions and/or complex needs.
To be successful in the role, you need:-
- University degree qualification or equivalent in relevant field
- Proven experience of winning significant funds from trusts, statutory sources and foundations
- Proven experience of managing high value grant reporting and growing income sources
- Proven experience in digital fundraising and digital communication through social media and email
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage with high levels of initiative
- Knowledge of Deaf Culture or willingness to complete BSL training/qualification up to level 2
- Have a positive attitude and commitment
Applications from D/deaf people are encouraged!
The successful candidate will be subject to references which are satisfactory to us.
Sounds like you? To apply please submit a comprehensive CV and a covering letter of no more than two sides to HR on
For further details please contact Rebecca Mansell, Director of Communications & Fundraising on
Applications close at 12 pm on Thursday 26 September 2019 with interviews on 3 October 2019