Based in Balham, London
Salary circa £30,000–£35,000 DOE
Full time (37 hours) flexible working arrangements considered
Calling all event marketers, we have an exciting opportunity working for a market-leading not-for-profit organisation!
SignHealth are creators of a world record-breaking mass participation musical event, sign2sing. We are looking for an ambitious, driven and creative Event Manager to join the team in South London and take this fun and innovative event to the next level.
• Leading, planning and managing of each multi-channel and direct marketing campaign to schools/choirs and community groups to encourage entries and boost attendance to each event.
• Implementing the successful delivery of each promotion to ensure that financial targets are met.
• Effectively using social media channels to build and grow audience communities, including commercial, musical and education sectors.
• Managing the event delivery and all follow-up activities.
• A proven event marketing track record.
• Strong organisational skills will benefit you in this role as you will be multi-tasking and striving to meet deadlines.
• An analytical mind and exceptional communicator will be essential.
If you are ready for that next step in your event marketing career, working with an award-winning charity, this role could be perfect for you.
How to Apply
• Application is by CV and a covering letter to The covering letter should address your personal interest in the role, and how your experience supports you to fulfil the skills required. A job description is available.
• If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah Peter, Head of HR on 07928 551291.
• An online interpreting service InterpreterNow is available to use for an informal discussion. Please email for details.
• We positively welcome applications from Deaf people who meet the criteria set out in the Person Specification.