Salary £7.45 to £8.46 per hour (dependent on experience).
We are looking for people interested in a challenging position, to work with a dedicated team offering support to individuals in supported accommodation.
Ideally you will be able to offer the following:
- Previous experience of working in a residential/care setting
- Ability to communicate in British Sign Language – Level 1 as a minimum
- A belief in, positive attitude and commitment to equal opportunities and the empowerment of tenants
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good people skills
SignHealth will offer the successful candidate:
- A training and induction programme
Applications from D/deaf people are strongly encouraged.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level
or Voice 0161 747 8156, Minicom 0161 747 8155, Fax 0161 747 256
Closing Date: 14th November 2014