Salary £7.85 to £8.46 per hour (depending on experience), plus holiday and sleep-in payments
We are looking for people to work with our dedicated teams supporting Deaf people with mental health difficulties and complex needs who live in our supported accommodation. The work is interesting, challenging and rewarding.
- You have previous experience of working in residential care
- You can communicate in British Sign Language – at least to Level 1
- You have a positive attitude
- You believe in, and are committed to, equal opportunities and empowering tenants
- You can work well in a team
- You have good people skills
SignHealth will give the successful candidate a training and induction programme.
We encourage and welcome applications from D/deaf people.
If we offer you a job you this will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at enhanced level.
To apply, please download an application form and send it with your CV to:
Sue Gill, Project Manager SignHealth
Voice 0113 245 7991, Fax 0113 245 7993, Minicom 0113 245 7992
Closing Date: 20th February 2015
Interviews to be held on 27th February 2015