Full-time, based in Leeds
Salary £21,500 including shift cover allowance
(the salary is based on a 40-hour week however will require a degree of flexibility on occasions)
Reporting to the Registered Manager, you will assist with the overall management of the service, staff rotas and overall running of the home.
The successful candidate will have:
• NVQ Level 2 Health and Social or the Care Certificate or equivalent
• Be fluent in BSL
• Knowledge of deaf culture
• At least 1 year’s experience in a managerial or supervisory care role
We are looking for a person who is interested in a challenging position, working with a dedicated team of staff in this registered care home, offering support to Deaf people with experience of mental distress.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Child care voucher scheme
• Excellent training opportunities
• 25 days holiday per year
• Plus days in lieu of the statutory Bank Holidays
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check at an enhanced level & Independent Safeguarding Adults clearance.
Please contact for an application form. Voice 0161 747 8156, Minicom 0161 747 8155, Fax 0161 747 2566.
Deadline for applications is 8th September, interviews will be held on 15th September 2017.