At SignHealth we are committed to ensuring that we are completely open, honest and transparent about our fundraising and spending. As members of the Fundraising Standards Board’s self-regulatory scheme you can Give With Confidence, knowing that we comply with its principles.
We Are Committed To High Standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Practice and with this Promise.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
We Are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
- We Are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
- We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board to make a final adjudication.
If you would like to find out more visit the Fundraising Standards Board website.
Thank you so much for your support. You are making a huge difference to our work ensuring deaf children have a brighter and healthier future.