- Circa £23 – 25k (dependent on experience)
- Balham, South London
- Benefits include 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers and occupational pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SignHealth’s fundraising team. SignHealth is the health and wellbeing charity for deaf people. We are committed to bringing better healthcare and equality of service provision to Deaf people throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising you will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual, working with a team of fundraisers to provide crucial support to SignHealth’s fundraising department. Your responsibilities will include day-to-day supporter care and data processes, ensuring that all fundraising supporters receive the highest standards of customer service. You will also undertake some Trust Fundraising activities and support the team with its annual sign2sing event.
If you have a strong track record in administration and would like to develop your experience in Fundraising, we would love you to apply.
How to Apply
- Application is by CV and a cover letter to . The covering letter should address your personal interest in the role, and how your experience supports you to fulfil the skills required. A Job Description is available on request.
- If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah Peter, Head of HR on 07928551291.
- An online interpreter service InterpreterNow is available to use for an informal discussion. Please email for details.
- SignHealth Website: signhealth.org.uk
- We positively welcome applications from Deaf people who meet the criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Please note, due to the expected high levels of applications for this post we may be unable to offer an individual response. If you have not heard back from us within seven days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.