Get involved and help us to provide a brighter and healthier future for deaf people across the UK. Your fundraising will help us deliver meaningful health and wellbeing services in sign language for deaf individuals living in a world of inequality. Join the movement, raise some money and help these life-changing services continue.
Have you ever thought about jumping from a plane or climbing three mountain peaks in 24 hours? Maybe you’d like to host your own sign2sing concert or do something smaller scale and run a bake sale, fundraising bbq or take on a sporting challenges taking place throughout the year around the UK – including running, trekking, obstacle races, cycling and swims. We’ve outlined some of the ways you can get involved below.
- See our Fundraising ideas pack and fundraising Money Metre for inspiration.
- Take part in SignHealth’s annual flagship event sign2sing. Anyone can participate from companies, schools, community groups, all you need is a group of people and your imagination
- Maybe you want to claim one of our five London Marathon places
- If the Marathon isn’t for you, take a look at our challenge section to find an event that is
- Does your organisation have a Charity of the Year? Nominate us.
- Partner with SignHealth. This rewarding experience will engage staff, customers and suppliers, creating a lasting positive impact on your company.
Whatever you choose to do, you’ll have lots of fun while raising money to help vulnerable deaf people across the country.
If you would like to discuss any fundraising opportunities with us, then please contact: