The aim of Dying Matters Awareness Week is to encourage people to talk about dying, death, coping with death (bereavement) and making plans for death, for example, making a will or becoming an organ donor.
Talking about death before it happens can make coping afterwards easier. It can also make death a less stressful experience for family and friends.
Has someone you know, loved or cared for died?
Are you struggling to cope with your emotions?
Are you seriously ill and worried about dying?
We can help you.
British Sign Language Videos
We have BSL videos on our website explaining bereavement. Click here or on any of the pictures to watch the videos.
- Bereavement – a self-help guide
- Coping with bereavement and grief
- How do people feel when they’ve experienced bereavement?
- When do people begin to recover from a bereavement?
- What can family and friends do to help?
Psychological therapy with BSL Healthy Minds
Image Credit: Valerie BB