Our work would not be possible without the continued support of all the donors, fundraisers, companies and trusts and foundations, for which we are very grateful.
This support doesn’t just help us now, it helps us plan for the future too. A future where deaf people can expect to have lives which are as healthy as those of their hearing peers, with the same opportunities to meet their full potential.
Your help will make that not just an aspiration but a reality.
There are three different ways to donate to SignHealth:
To make a one off donation you can:
- Donate online through our website.
- Text ‘SIGNHEALTH 10’ to 70085 to donate £10. Alternatively, you can opt to give any whole amount up to £20. Shortly after you send your text you will get a text back, asking if you would like to use Gift Aid. If you say yes, the government will add 25% to your donation, and it won’t cost you a penny more
- Via our Facebook page
- By cheque, made payable to ‘SignHealth’. Please send your cheque to SignHealth, Falcon Mews, 46 Oakmead Road, London, SW12 9SJ
Make a regular donation
A regular gift is a really great way to help because it means we can provide more sustained support to deaf children and adults.
- By direct debit. Please click here.
- Give directly from your salary through Payroll Giving
Take part in our fundraising events
Ever wanted to host an event or take on a challenge for charity? Find out more about how to take part in our fundraising events by clicking here.
Your organisation and SignHealth
Does your organisation have a Charity of the Year? Nominate us.
Partner with SignHealth. This rewarding experience will engage staff, customers and suppliers, creating a lasting positive impact on your company.