Our work would not be possible without the continued support of all the donors, fundraisers, companies and trusts and foundations, for which we are very grateful.
This support doesn’t just help us now, it helps us plan for the future too. A future where deaf people can expect to have lives which are as healthy as those of their hearing peers, with the same opportunities to meet their full potential.
Your help will make that not just an aspiration but a reality.
There are six different ways to donate to SignHealth to help vulnerable deaf children and adults.
Make a one off donation
- Please click here.
- Simply text 70070 with the phrase SIGN45 followed by a space, and either £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, or £10. So, to donate £5 by text you would send the phrase SIGN45 £5 to 70070. Shortly after you send your text you will get a text back, asking if you would like to use Gift Aid. If you say yes, the government will add 25% to your donation, and it won’t cost you a penny more.
- Via our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/signhealth
- By cheque, made payable to ‘SignHealth’. Please send your cheque to SignHealth, Falcon Mews, 46 Oakmead Road, London, SW12 9SJ
Make a regular donation
A regular gift is a really great way to help because it means we can provide more sustained support to deaf children and adults.
- By direct debit. Please click here.
- Give directly from your salary through Payroll Giving
Give a Car
If you’ve got an old banger that’s getting in the way this scheme can clear your drive or garage and send cash our way too. Giveacar will collect your car for you at no charge and even better still, they will give us a donation. The car will be scrapped, or auctioned off for spare parts. To arrange for a car to be collected you can go to their website, or call 020 0011 1664. Don’t forget to tell them it’s SignHealth you want to support.
You can also Give In Celebration, if you have a birthday, wedding or anniversary coming up, or Give In Memory, to celebrate the life of a loved one and pay tribute to their memory.
If you are interested in leaving a Gift in your Will, simply contact your solicitor who will arrange everything for you. We can provide you with further information.
Did you know there are more than 2,700 shops which will donate money to SignHealth every time you purchase something from them? They include Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, M&S, and Apple. You just need to go to their site from easyfundraising.co.uk, or install the small piece of software that easyfundraising offer.
You will not pay a penny more for the products you buy, but the stores will reward SignHealth for everything you purchase.
To get started, follow this link to the easyfundraising site.