On Monday 31st March 2014, Deaf health was discussed in the House of Lords following the launch of our Sick Of It report.
Unfortunately, Deaf people couldn’t access the debate because a BSL interpreter and Speech to Text services were not provided. The debate was about Deaf people, so Deaf people must know what was said. We have made summary BSL videos (not translations) to inform you about what happened, you can also read about it here in our plain English version.
- Watch the first speaker, Lord Ponsonby in BSL here.
- Watch the second speaker, Lord Borwick in BSL here.
- Watch the third speaker, Lord Addington in BSL here.
- Watch the fourth speaker, Baroness Howe in BSL here.
- Watch the fifth speaker, Lord Hunt, in BSL here.
Final speaker, Baroness Jolly, answers all the speaker’s questions.
Question 4 Part 1
Question 4 Part 2