- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 150ml water
- 400g leftover turkey
- 300g leftover roast potatoes
- 100g fresh coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- toasted naan (optional)
- In a large pan, heat the oil and add the sliced onion. Fry until soft. Add garlic and fry for two minutes. Then add the green peppers and fry for a further minute.
- Add the curry paste to the pan, the leftover turkey and the roast potatoes. Mix well so the flavours infuse. Pour in the water and leave to simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce thickens. Optional: Add chilli to taste.
- Season to taste. Add coriander, stir and then serve with toasted naan bread, yoghurt and cucumber raita.