- Salary £8.76 per hour plus holiday and sleep-in payments
- Location Erdington, Birmingham
SignHealth is the health and wellbeing charity for deaf people. We are committed to bringing better healthcare and equality of service provision to deaf people throughout the UK and in Uganda.
We are looking for people to work with our dedicated teams supporting Deaf people with mental health difficulties and complex needs who live in our supported accommodation. The work is interesting, challenging and rewarding.
- You have previous experience of working in residential care
- You can communicate in British Sign Language – at least to Level 2 or above
- You have a positive attitude
- You believe in, and are committed to equal opportunities and empowering tenants.
- You can work well in a team
- You have good people skills
SignHealth will give the successful candidate a training and induction programme.
We encourage and welcome applications from D/deaf people.
If we offer you a job you will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at an enhanced level.
To apply, please email and request a job application form.